In total 1,057 people have received an award:
- 920 candidates have been selected at BEM, MBE and OBE level (318 at BEM, 392 at MBE and 210 at OBE)
- 71% of the recipients are people who have undertaken outstanding work in their communities either in a voluntary or paid capacity
- 519 women are recognised in the List, representing 49% of the total
- 10% of the successful candidates come from a BAME background
- 5.7% of the successful candidates consider themselves to have a disability (under the Equality Act 2010)
Honours lists are published at New Year and on the Queens official birthday in June. Learn more about the honours and how to nominate someone for an award.