A fire has broken out at the exclusive Ivy restaurant in Manchester one month after it opened.
The fire service responded to the blaze, on the top floor of the restaurant, just after 5pm on Friday.
At around 6.30 they announced they had brought the fire under control. Crews will remain at the scene this evening to dampen down the flames, they added.
Images posted on social media showed large flames spilling from what appeared to be a roof terrace on the top of the building, the fire apparently becoming worse over time.
Four pumps and an aerial appliance were called to the scene at Hardman Square in Spinningfields, Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service said.
A spokesperson told local media that everyone was out of the restaurant and had been accounted for.
Road closures were in place as fire services battled the blaze, and Transport for Greater Manchester confirmed that Byrom Street and Hardman Street were shut.
The Ivy opened its new Manchester restaurant in November, with four floors of dining space including a roof garden, bar and Asian restaurant, and seats for 535 people.
According to the restaurant's website, the top floor features a retractable roof and "an abundance of planting, greenery and foliage, roaring fire pits and colourful fabrics".
More from UK
Part of a luxury chain extended from London, it is a popular celebrity haunt situated in Manchester's luxury shopping and dining district.
A review in the Manchester Evening News described dining at the restaurant as "having a bad acid trip in the Liberty fabrics department".