A British mum who died in front her daughter after getting trapped under a banana boat during a family holiday has been named as Janice Bowles.
The 58-year-old from Bristol was reportedly stuck underneath the inflatable for minutes after it flipped over and threw all passengers off in Egypts Hurghada resort on 28 August.
Her daughter Annmarie Cox paid an emotional tribute to her kind, funny and loving mother on Facebook.
She said: Unfortunately whilst my mum Janice Bowles was on holiday in Egypt, there was an accident and she sadly passed away.
I am broken inside and dont know how to get my head around it. It is such a devastating shock to the whole family.
She was the funniest, kindest, most loving mother I know and if i can aspire to be half the woman she is I know Ill do my girls proud.
I love you momma and cant believe Ill never hear your voice or get to make you piss yourself laughing.
She added: Sleep tight you beautiful angel xxxxxxxx visit me often please momma xxxxxxxxx.
Mr Bowles was pulled out of the sea, but despite CPR efforts she died at the scene, according to witnesses.
A man, who was on the boat at the time and doesnt want to be named, told the Sun: I could hear the womans daughter wailing, as she knew that there was something seriously wrong with her mum.
They got the lady back on and they were doing chest compression, but at no point were there any breaths given.
Im screaming at them “open her airways” but they pushed me back.
The incident happened exactly one week after a British couple mysteriously died at the same resort, also on a Thomas Cook holiday.
The holiday company has since suspended all boat tours in the area while they investigate.
A Thomas Cook spokesman said: We can confirm that one of our customers sadly died last week while on an excursion in Egypt.
We would like to offer our sincere condolences to the family, and our welfare team continue to do all they can to support them at this time.
We are urgently investigating what happened.
A spokesperson from the Foreign Office said: Our staff are assisting the family of a British woman who has died in Hurghada.
John and Susan Cooper died after falling ill in their room at the Steigenberger Aqua Magic Hotel on 21 August.
The couple from Birmingham was on the holiday of a lifetime when Mr Cooper, 69, died in the hotel room while Mrs Cooper, 64, died hours later in hospital.
According to Sky News, the local governors office said Mr Coopers cause of death was a sudden stoppage of the heart muscles and respiratory failure while his wife passed due to a stoppage of circulation and respiratory failure.